Monday, September 19, 2011

Pretty Certain

My mother hates when I say this. I always say it sarcastically when I’m sick or tired or overwhelmed.  Hell, I pretty much just say it. And you can bet your ass I’m gonna say it again!

I THINK I’M DYING!

Don’t laugh! Don’t think I’m over exaggerating. Hear me out before you go passing judgment please! My brain feels about six times the size of my skull. My eyes feel like they’re going to pop out of my head because my brain is too big (imagine that guy with no hair in the play-doh kit that you put play-doh in and make him have hair – brains popping out of my eye holes and all), my stomach is flipping again, still. Every part of me aches like I participated in 10 tough mudder competitions today.  Seriously – I think I’m dying.  I have been in bed since 9 o’clock and if that doesn’t say something I don’t know what will get my point across.  Seeing as I’ve been lying in bed in a dark, cold room for pushing 3 hours and still sleep has yet to come, I’m taking some Tylenol PM and passing out – because that’s got to be better than dying right?

Some point in my life I’ll just feel right again, right??? 
Hope you’re having a better night than me!!
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...